During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. Three percenters today, for the most part, identify with this 3% because they were true patriots fighting for the freedoms the nation we love and honor was founded on. Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed citizens to change the world.
Shirts are printed to order by a local veteran owned company.
We will ship these once a week, please allow up to 8-12 days for delivery.
Available in Black, Charcoal, Navy, Sandstone, Light Gray and Royal Blue.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- double-needle cover-seaming on neck, armholes and waistband
- seamless body with set-in sleeves; virtually pill-free
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband
- concealed seam on cuffs
- pouch pocket; double-ply hood with grommets and matching draw cord