Relive the 1984 Presidential Campaign with this iconic design. Elected for his second term as President Of The United States Of America on Tuesday, November 6, 1984. Ronald Reagan carried 49 of the 50 states, becoming one of only two candidates to do so.
Shirts are printed to order by a local veteran owned company.
We will ship these once a week, please allow up to 8-12 days for delivery.
Available in Black, Charcoal, Navy, Red, Sandstone, Light Gray, Royal Blue and White
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- double-needle cover-seaming on neck, armholes and waistband
- seamless body with set-in sleeves; virtually pill-free
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband
- concealed seam on cuffs
- pouch pocket; double-ply hood with grommets and matching draw cord