During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. Three percenters today, for the most part, identify with this 3% because they were true patriots fighting for the freedoms the nation we love and honor was founded on. Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed citizens to change the world.
**RUNS SMALL, ORDER A SIZE BIGGER**
Shirts are printed to order by a local veteran owned company.
We will ship these once a week, please allow up to 8-12 days for delivery.
Available in Black, Navy, Charcoal, Heather Purple, Heather Grey and Pink
- 4.5 oz., preshrunk 100% combed ringspun cotton
- 30 singles
- double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Heather Grey is 90/10 cotton/poly; Heather colors are 60/40 poly/cotton
- semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seams; ½” rib V-neck collar