Our take on the Gadsden flag design. Designed in 1775 by Christopher Gadsden during the American Revolution. It was used by the Continental Marines as an early motto flag. The Gadsden flag represents the time when America is in the process of fighting for its freedom. It is a wonderful symbol of the country’s strength and willpower.
Shirts are printed to order by a local veteran owned company.
We will ship these once a week, please allow up to 8-12 days for delivery.
Available in Black, Navy, Charcoal, Heather Purple, Heather Grey, Ind Red, Pink and White
- 4.5 oz., preshrunk 100% combed ringspun cotton
- 30 singles
- double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Heather Grey is 90/10 cotton/poly; Heather colors are 60/40 poly/cotton
- semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seams; ½” rib V-neck collar