Our take on the Gadsden flag design. Designed in 1775 by Christopher Gadsden during the American Revolution. It was used by the Continental Marines as an early motto flag. The Gadsden flag represents the time when America is in the process of fighting for its freedom. It is a wonderful symbol of the country’s strength and willpower.
Shirts are printed to order by a local veteran owned company.
We will ship these once a week, please allow up to 8-12 days for delivery.
Available in Black, Charcoal, Navy, Red, Light Gray, Royal Blue and White
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- double-needle cover-seaming on neck, armholes and waistband
- seamless body with set-in sleeves; virtually pill-free
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband
- concealed seam on cuffs
- pouch pocket; double-ply hood with grommets and matching draw cord