Relive the 2004 Presidential Campaign with this iconic design. President George W. Bush won against Democratic Party candidate John Kerry, the junior U.S. Senator from Massachusetts. Foreign policy was the biggest issue during the election campaign, mainly, the War on Terrorism and the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
Shirts are printed to order by a local veteran owned company.
We will ship these once a week, please allow up to 8-12 days for delivery.
Available in Black, Charcoal, Navy, Red, Sandstone, Light Gray, Royal Blue and White
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- double-needle cover-seaming on neck, armholes and waistband
- seamless body with set-in sleeves; virtually pill-free
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband
- concealed seam on cuffs
- pouch pocket; double-ply hood with grommets and matching draw cord