This design is a military slang for "Adios Mother F@*ker" abbreviated using the phonetic alphabet. When used in garrison it is a friendly farewell. When used in combat situations it generally means that the person on the other end of the barrel is being wished a not-so-kind farewell.
Shirts are printed to order by a local veteran owned company.
We will ship these once a week, please allow up to 8-12 days for delivery.
Available in black, charcoal, navy, sandstone, red and white.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- double-needle cover-seaming on neck, armholes and waistband
- seamless body with set-in sleeves; virtually pill-free
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband
- concealed seam on cuffs
- pouch pocket; double-ply hood with grommets and matching draw cord