The expression "swear like a sailor" made the Navy look unprofessional (or so they say) so in an effort to clean up the language used by Officers and Superiors. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot was adopted and has since then spread to the online community. This of course is means "What The F*ck" but without the soap put in your mouth.
Shirts are printed to order by a local veteran owned company.
We will ship these once a week, please allow up to 8-12 days for delivery.
Available in Black, Navy, Charcoal, Heather Purple, Heather Grey, Ind Red, Pink and White
- 4.5 oz., preshrunk 100% combed ringspun cotton
- 30 singles
- double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Heather Grey is 90/10 cotton/poly; Heather colors are 60/40 poly/cotton
- semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seams; ½” rib V-neck collar