The expression "swear like a sailor" made the Navy look unprofessional (or so they say) so in an effort to clean up the language used by Officers and Superiors. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot was adopted and has since then spread to the online community. This of course is means "What The F*ck" but without the soap put in your mouth!
Shirts are printed to order by a local veteran owned company.
We will ship these once a week, please allow up to 8-12 days for delivery.
Available in Black, Charcoal, Navy, Red, Sandstone, Light Gray, Royal Blue and White
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- double-needle cover-seaming on neck, armholes and waistband
- seamless body with set-in sleeves; virtually pill-free
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband
- concealed seam on cuffs
- pouch pocket; double-ply hood with grommets and matching draw cord