Combat veterans know what it is to serve outside the wire—beyond what’s safe. So do our nation’s firefighters, swift-boat rescue teams, paramedics and other first responders.
What does the Thin Red Line mean? These selfless men and women have banded together to form a “thin red line” of protection between American communities and everything from West Coast wildfires to East Coast hurricanes. Explosions, fires, floods, smoke, spills, crashes, heart attacks: against deadly odds, again and again, firefighters put their lives on that thin red line to rescue people, pets and property. Sometimes, they don’t make it back across that line to safety.
Shirts are printed to order by a local veteran owned company.
We will ship these once a week, please allow up to 8-12 days for delivery.
Available in White, Charcoal, Navy, Red, Sandstone, Light Gray, Black and Royal Blue
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- double-needle cover-seaming on neck, armholes and waistband
- seamless body with set-in sleeves; virtually pill-free
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband
- concealed seam on cuffs
- pouch pocket; double-ply hood with grommets and matching draw cord