The phrase “a huckleberry over my persimmon” was used to mean “a bit beyond my abilities”. “I'm your huckleberry” is a way of saying that one is just the right person for a given job. Made famous from the movie Tombstone.
Shirts are printed to order by a local veteran owned company.
We will ship these once a week, please allow up to 8-12 days for delivery.
Available in Black, Charcoal, Navy, Red, Sand, Light Gray, Royal Blue and White
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- double-needle cover-seaming on neck, armholes and waistband
- seamless body with set-in sleeves; virtually pill-free
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband
- concealed seam on cuffs
- pouch pocket; double-ply hood with grommets and matching draw cord