The Thin Blue Line is a phrase used by law enforcement. The phrase refers figuratively to the position of law enforcement in society as a bulwark between order and chaos or between criminals and the potential victims of crime.
These brave men and women serve honorably all over our nation and this American police flag combines our nation's heritage with law enforcement's history of the "the long blue line" of service that preceded them.
Shirts are printed to order by a local veteran owned company.
We will ship these once a week, please allow up to 8-12 days for delivery.
Available in White, Charcoal, Navy, Red, Sandstone, Light Gray, Black and Royal Blue
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- double-needle cover-seaming on neck, armholes and waistband
- seamless body with set-in sleeves; virtually pill-free
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband
- concealed seam on cuffs
- pouch pocket; double-ply hood with grommets and matching draw cord